ORDERING & PROOFING PROCESS
Below is a summary of our ordering and proofing process for customized stationery.
Select your stationary of choice, quantities, options and colors, then enter your wording through our website. Add items to cart and place your order. Customized order minimum quantity is 25 sets, if you purchase less than 25 but more than 1( example 10) your order will be canceled and refunded, we will notify you when canceling
Personalized proofs designed in your colors and wording will be emailed within 48-72 business hours for your review. Maximum of three revision rounds during the proofing process ($ fee associated with each additional round of revisions). Major changes to the designs are not permitted.
Once you're happy with your proofs, you'll give your final approval via email. Nothing prints until we have your go ahead! Love of Creating Design Co. is not responsible for misspellings or incorrect wording once your final proof has been approved. Since wording and order details may change during the process, we suggest carefully checking over all details prior to giving us the go ahead for production. We suggest having family and friends proofread the final version for spelling and grammar.
Payment is due upon placement of order. All major credits accepted: VISA, MasterCard, AMEX or PayPal.
PROMO CODES: SAVE5 | save 5% on orders over $450, SAVE10 | save 10% on orders over $650 or SAVE15 | save 15% on orders over $850
Your order will be printed with the greatest of care on our state of the art equipment.
Your order will be carefully packaged and shipped via your chosen delivery method.
WEDDING INVITES AND SAVE THE DATES
allow 6-8 weeks
DIY WEDDING INVITATIONS
allow 5-7 weeks
ALL OTHER PRODUCTS
allow 7-10 business days
NOTE: Turnaround times may vary, turnaround time begins when proofs are approved. The above timelines are suggested and not guaranteed. Turnaround times are dependant on time of year and how many current orders we are working on. If you need a guaranteed completion date, contact us prior to placing your order. It’s a team effort! Yes, that’s right. In a hurry? Please respond to our emails on a daily basis if you would like to stay within our suggested timelines. RUSH ORDERS, if chosen, the price per each is increased by 25%.
All orders shipping to Canada or USA are shipped via UPS with the exception of samples. Samples are shipped via Canada Post with a flat rate of $3.50.
REST OF THE WORLD | shipped via Canada Post
INTERNATIONAL TAX & INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
- We encourage you to consult your country’s tax policies before placing an order.
- Our shipping prices will not cover these taxes, brokerage fees or import fees.
- You can estimate your import duties and taxes using http://www.dutycalculator.com/.
- If you’ve purchased a deposit and can no longer move forward with us, a refund may be granted within 10 days as long digital proofs have not been started.
- Due to the personalized, custom and handcrafted nature of all wedding invitations and event stationery sold in my shop, refunds, replacements, exchanges and/or cancellations are not possible for any reason. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Returns are not accepted and refunds are not issued based on color or font choices made by you the customer. Please note, that because all computer monitors are calibrated differently, colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen to the printed product. If ever need be to send something back to me due to anything that you approved with the digital proofs(wording, info, font choices, color choices) I am not responsible for the shipping charges.
- I am always happy to work with you to make any changes you do not like at your expense. I strive to have all my customers be happy with the items they purchase.
- Refunds/Replacements will not be issued for lost or undeliverable orders resulting from an incorrect or outdated address that you may have entered at checkout.
Quantity ~ Minimum invitation sets is 25
- Orders placed of less will be refunded and canceled
- Please note that colors vary from monitor to monitor, therefore we cannot guarantee a color match as you may see it on your monitor. Instead, we suggest providing us with a pantone color and we will adjust it to match as closely as possible.
- All designs are the copyright of Love of Creating Design Co. and Eva Friesen and cannot be resold or redistributed.
- It is your responsibility to proof read your proofs. Please do so carefully prior to submitting final approval. Refunds/Replacements will not be issued for errors you have approved. No refunds on digital proofs, once proofs are done and approved.
- As with all handmade and handcrafted pieces, variations may occur between each crafted item. Love of Creating Design Co. does not guarantee that each item will be identical.
LANGUAGES + WORDING
- Your stationery may be printed in other languages. There is no charge for this service, but you must provide us with your exact wording for us to print.
- We suggest ordering at least 5 to 15 extra wedding invites during your initial order.
- The reprint fee is $50.00 for invites and $25.00 for envelope printing. The order minimum for reprinted invites is 10.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
MAILING YOUR WEDDING INVITES
- Love of Creating Design Co. is not responsible for invites once in the hands of the postal services.
- We highly suggest that you order extra invites to account for lost, damaged or returned that may occur during the invite transit time when in the hands of the Postal System
CUSTOMIZING YOUR PAPER GOODS
- Need help customizing your invites? Email us with your event colors and overall theme, and we will provide a few suggestions based off current trends or customizations that have worked well in the past.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 If you are under 18, you may only use the Sites under the supervision of a parent or guardian. I do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of this website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. I do not sell products or services intended for purchase by children. If I discover or are otherwise notified that I have received any such information from a child in violation of this policy, I will delete that information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Love of Creating Design Co.
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
30053 Road 34 N Mitchell Manitoba CA R5G 2L6
-----"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."